Blogs > Lighten Up With Kenneth

Kenneth Kukral of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shopping in my closet!

As I lose weight I am having the luxury of being able to “go shopping” in my closet.  Slacks & shirts I “grew out of” are starting to fit again.  It is almost like getting a new wardrobe.  A couple months ago I was just about ready to move the clothes that don’t fit anymore to another storage closet in the house.  Now I can anticipate what else I will be able to wear when I lose another 20 pounds.  It is little successes like these that increase my motivation to continue to lose weight.  Nothing was more stressful than wearing something that was tight, hoping to not pop a button and nothing is more pleasurable than fitting into something that was previously tight.  Self-esteem is improving (not that it was low or anything) and my future looks brighter.

 

Kenneth Kukral

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home