Blogs > Lighten Up With Kenneth

Kenneth Kukral of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, April 22, 2013

First Hurdle

This weekend is the first hurdle that must be reached to stay in the contest.  By weigh in this Saturday we have to be down 5% of our body weight.  I am right on the cusp of that so I need to have a good week.  Time to tighten up the workout schedule, be good on food plan and make sure In have some “breathing room” since the scale for the contest tends to weigh me in higher than my home scale.

 

My personal report card so far?  Fair at best.  My hope was to food journal every day ( has been extremely tough for meet to get into this habit), work out a minimum of 5 times a week (has been more like 2) and eat properly (this has been ok).  I was going to concentrate on getting more sleep (doing so, so on this), reducing stress (not happening) and being more active (slowly getting this implemented).

 

Today is a new day and I am back on track… (I hope)…. Now off to work out and make sure I clear the first major hurdle…

 

Kenneth Kukral

Loser in limbo

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home