Blogs > Lighten Up With Kenneth

Kenneth Kukral of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Getting back on the wagon

After one of the most stressful months in recent memory, it is time to get back on the wagon and start losing weight.  Between the lack of sleep and work stress it has been nearly impossible to lose any weight.  I have had a few people say, “it looks like you lost weight”.   It is hard to accept those compliments since I have been level or gained a couple back.  The clothes that were starting to fit better have been telling me “it ain’t happening”, and that is all I need to know.

 

New plan:

 

-          Sit down today and put workouts on the schedule for the next two weeks.  Make that my non-flexible schedule

-          Start juicing more

-          More water

-          More fish

-          More sleep

 

That is the start.  With my daughter getting married at the end of the year, I need to look my best. So off and rolling…

 

Kenneth Kukral

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home