Blogs > Lighten Up With Kenneth

Kenneth Kukral of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Success !!!!

Success!   After all the anxiety, extra workouts and clean living, I cleared the hurdle by 4 pounds!  Now on to the next threshold!  It helps with the warmer weather to get outside and be more active, do more walking and not be cooped up inside.  It does feel like I am breaking through the plateau I have been stuck on for a while and has been discouraging to say the least.

 

Super busy week and I will just have to make time to work out.  No backsliding now!  Getting over this hurdle has added a layer of motivation I wasn’t expecting.  I need some of the success to show in the mirror soon and that will provide some additional pride and motivation.  Out of neutral and moving forward.

 

Kenneth Kukral

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home