Blogs > Lighten Up With Kenneth

Kenneth Kukral of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Motivation

The biggest daily battle I face is the motivation issue.  It is almost where I have to ask myself every day if I want to lose weight that day.  Do I want to work out, do I want to eat what will help me lose weight, do I want to be more active, do I want to get a decent amount of sleep where my body can recover.  Most of the time the answer is yes.  But not often enough.  It is such a long road that the daily motivation is tougher to muster up.  So I am taking it a day at a time.  Weigh in Saturday rests heavy on me and provides a lot of motivation.  Knowing there is no reason I should be cutting it so close…. 

 

Wish me good luck…

 

Kenneth Kukral

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home